Together at last! Seeing old Wheaton friends was such a happy start to my summer...the fact that we met up in San Diego was the icing on the cake! Truly, getting to be with Lauren and Michele was a blessing, and I think that every time we are together is a reminder that we need to continue to make an effort to be with each other, even as we move on to new stages and places. Our time in California consisted of lazy afternoons at the pool, a quick trip to the beach, good meals, and mostly just catching up. Reunions are always bittersweet, though, as we rekindle bonds and then pack up to leave. I already miss you two! And Ily. And the Mosers. And Dan. Here are a few snapshots from our time together:
The view of the ocean on our misty morning hike
How can you not just kiss her?
Mama and baby at the beach
Just look at those blues!!
I remember being silly with Lauren in our Smith dorm rooms Freshman year and Stupe runs with Michele on Friday nights...it's hard to believe that now, more than six years later, we are flying across the country to see each other and watching the second generation grow up. Where has the time gone?
Cherry! we LOVED seeing you and flippin miss you already. it went by tooooo fast. Can't wait till we meet again and hope that Peyton comes next time. LOVe you so
ReplyDeleteCan I just say "Thank You' from Lauren and I both for not posting the picture of the three of us on our hike : ) HaHa : ) The view was great though : )
ReplyDelete