This weekend Peyton and I ventured to Fayetteville to help ring in the start of another, different kind of new season: Razorback Football!!! Peyton's parents have season tickets to the home games, and since Fayetteville is only about 2 and 1/2 hours from Little Rock, we'll be going to almost all of them! This year it's a double dose of fun since we also get to see my nephew Taylor when we go to the games. Still can't believe he's in college! The Razorback's opening game against Jacksonville State was a bit disappointing because we played a sloppy game, but we still won 49-24 in the end, which wasn't too bad. (Most people were predicting it to be more of a blowout). I think this is going to be a good season for the hogs, and I'm already excited about playing Alabama at home in two weeks!!! Biggest game of the season.
I didn't take any pictures at the game itself because we were all dripping with sweat, and I didn't want to document the grossness. Below is a picture of the boys in Taylor's dorm room, underneath a "Razorback Country" sign that Peyton passed down to him. Taylor is actually living in the same dorm that Peyton lived in, so the trip this weekend was quite nostalgic. (P.s. Does anyone remember this sign being in my dorm room in MacEvans??? Weird.)
Woo Pig Sooie!!!!!!!
1-Why am I surprised that I got a Razorback football update from your blog post?
ReplyDelete2-Yes, I do remember laughing when I saw that sign in our dorm because I had no idea who the Razorbacks were.
I love you, Lindsey Scholl Greenwald...still the same girl I knew as a Wheatie ;)
So cute! LOve that this sign is quite the thing. I remember it and your hairy curtains :) hahah. oh they days. Seriously we were freshman 7 years ago. I feel old
ReplyDelete