Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sometimes I just want to...

...hit my students upside the head.

Ok, ok I really do love my students. Most days. The link below is to a 20-second video that perfectly encapsulates what I would like to do to a few of my students on those rougher days. On Wednesdays I have a block (90-minute) study hall with 26 sophomore and junior students, 21 of which are male. I REALLY wish I had had this video yesterday to a) threaten them, and b) comfort myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZRXf5fYk6c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I hope it makes you laugh!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha...i thought you were going to say, "sometimes i just want to...skip school." At least, thats how I feel :) I am so sorry about your study hall...that sounds a little like torture...my most challenging classes usually are the ones that are male dominated-i guess thats just the way it goes! hang in there! they are lucky to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your honesty. Believe me, I understand what that 21/26 means, and it's not good. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait til you are pregnant and teaching...these days will seem more frequent! Counting down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. this is amazing. only you would find this on youtube....

    ReplyDelete