Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16th, 2011

It's the first day of school today! The first day of school is always bittersweet: days of sleeping in and lazing at the pool are over, but it's the start of a fresh school year. In some ways, I still feel like a little girl the night before, making sure that all of my ducks are in a row and feeling anxious about so many new faces at one time. I'm excited to be teaching solely French this year (levels 1 and 3) and am ready to fully embrace my inner French girl rather than be torn between teaching two disciplines. Bonne anneé, tout le monde!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for teaching jobs! I would love to catch up but we all know how crazy life gets at the beginning of the school year....call me when you get the chance :) want to hear about the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete