It's hard to believe that it's already been a month that Peyton and I have been married! It's been so much fun setting up house, eating all of our meals together, and having the best of freinds around all the time. I am so thankful for all of the pictures from the weekend of our wedding--so much of it was a blur, but looking at pictures lets me relive it all again! Thursday before the wedding was the start of it all; out-of-town friends arrived, nails were manicured, and bridesmaids and friends came together to shower me with lingerie. Here are a few pictures from dinner and the beautiful shower:
Dinner at Bonefish Grill...my favorite!
Heather, Lindsey, and Rachel did such an amazing job on the table!
Monogrammed Cookies
The lovely hostesses and me: Christi, Rachel, Heather, and Lindsey
Friends and Family from Wheaton!
Friends from Little Rock
LOVE this!!!!! A glimpse into what I missed... I finally figured out how to look at all the wedding pics! SOO Beautiful!
ReplyDelete